To order, click here : $249.00 USD
INDIVIDUALLY HAND-CRAFTED WEARABLE ART MADE FROM YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.
Using your photography as direct inspiration, we create a silhouette of the image. As you can see from the examples, we use just the right amount of artistic and technical interpretation, transform it into wearable art. Great to gift yourself with, or fantastic gifts for clients.
Each piece is hand crafted (saw pierced) from 1mm thick sterling (925) silver, approximately 35mm x 35mm (depending on the proportions of the image, and our interpretation). We use sterling silver made by an environmentally conscious Australian manufacture from 100% recycled materials.
You can choose either a plain frame, or our more whimsical (‘Jinky’) version.
PRIOR TO SUBMISSION
It is essential that we establish that an image will work well in silhouette prior to payment & ordering. To be sure, simply email us your photo(s) (maximum 12, the more the better, but at a pinch just one) prior to submission and we will let you know in 2 working days whether we will be able to transform your image in our unique way. Email to: email@example.com . You can then submit and pay in the usual way, and we will get to work!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS WEARABLE ART
What you need to do to transform your images into silver:
1. KEEP IN MIND:
• If there is more than one person in the image, there must be some space between people (unfortunately most hugs don’t work!)
• If there is more than one person in the image – some interaction between them works best.
• Side or three quarter profiles work best
2. MAKE SURE:
• Your images to be submitted must be at least 200 dpi
• The images submitted must be in 9jpg format (email them to : firstname.lastname@example.org each file must be no larger then 1MB)
• Submit your folio images from 1 shoot, (the more images, the better the result is likely to be) labelled IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE – (we will decide which one will work the best and contact you prior to cutting) Or submit the whole client gallery (a link will do to start) and we will requst photographs in larger resolution.
Your images will be kept in strict confidentiality.
Tinker & Art reserve the right to use the silver version as an example for display on our website and advertising material, however we will request your permission to use your image adjacent to example on our website, if that permission is denied, any picture files will be deleted after the commission is complete.
At times if we fall in love with your necklace we may ask permission to add it to the Whimsy line. If you grant it we will link you as the fabulous co-creator!
To order, click here : $249.00
YES! We ship internationally!
Please remember this is an artistic interpretation of a selection of photographs. You will receive an email prior to cutting to explain what has been selected. If large amendments are required there is a charge of $60 per hour.
Please note that there are no refunds if you change your mind. Damaged goods must be sent back within 14 days of delivery and we will assess any damages and replace accordingly.